The church of St. Catherine was originally built in the Gothic style in the first half of the 14th century. It underwent some alterations in 1684 and consequently reconstructed between 1888 – 1889 when the height of the nave was increased and a tower added. This is a one nave, oblong building with a polygon shaped presbytery, a north sacristy and a prism-shaped west tower. There is a Gothic frontispiece on the southern part of the nave. The nave has a flat ceiling with a cuspated Triumphant Arch. The presbytery has a crossed and ribbed-vaulted ceiling finishing in a ray effect on consoles with masks. Remains of Gothic Style painted ornaments can be detected on wedged ribs. The sacristy has a vaulted cylindrical ceiling.
Zařízení: Goticky prostý nástěnný sanktuář. Hlavní oltář raně barokní portálový sloupový s nástavcem a boltcovými křídly se současným obrazem sv. kateřiny od Sam. Lohricha z roku 1684. Kazatelna rokoková.